Joan Blaber swallowed fluid in jug by her bedside at hospital in Brighton, inquest hears A hospital belief accountable for the care of an 85-year-old lady who died after consuming ground cleaner left in a water jug by her bedside has been rebuked by an inquest jury for the “widespread confusion” that in the end led to her loss of life. Joan Blaber, from Lewes, East Sussex, was admitted to Royal Sussex County ▶ Full story on theguardian.com

READ  St. Thomas College group pushing for curbside recycling pickup at residences - New Brunswick



Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here