A B.C. child who ate cannabis-infused gummy bears is in hospital.


© Submitted
A B.C. little one who ate cannabis-infused gummy bears is in hospital.

A younger little one from Vancouver Island is in hospital after she by accident ate gummy bears infused with hashish. 

READ  Is Champions League group stage selected purpose distinction or face to face and the way can Manchester United qualify tonight?
Loading...

Police in Comox, B.C., say the kid discovered the discarded gummy bears within the again seat of the automobile she was in, and ate an unknown variety of them.

READ  Federal budget reveals little about Liberals’ election plans, Reports

Investigators say the kid’s mother and father introduced her to an area hospital after she started to indicate indicators of medical misery. The kid was…

READ  Canucks Recreation Day: Horvat’s huge problem, goals-against angst, Pettersson’s polish, Kesler’s cringe



Read More

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here